Heal your relationships
Supporting creative adults who are desiring healthier relationships, want to heal old wounds, and change patterns that aren’t working.
Life can be challenging and lonely, and relationships or lack thereof can be painful and frustrating.
Most people who start therapy for relationship issues feel stuck repeating the same painful patterns. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you wonder if it’s possible for you to have a healthy relationship with someone else, or even yourself.
Stuck in an unhealthy relationship, feeling confused and alone, you may feel like love is exhausting and hopeless.
Do You Feel Insecure, Empty, Lonely?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You are wondering if your current relationship is really the best fit for you
- You are constantly fighting with your partner
- You are trying to heal from a painful breakup, or leaving a toxic relationship
- You aren’t sure if you should stay or go
- You want a healthy relationship, but fear you might never find one
- You are feeling lonely, like no one understands you
- You are having challenges with friends and/or family
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that even though you may feel alone, know that many people in your circumstances need support in understanding themselves better.
You don’t have to keep putting yourself last, caring for everyone else before you take care of yourself.
You don’t have to go through it alone.
Therapy for Relationship Issues Can
Help You Feel More Hopeful
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Discover your attachment style, and what that means for you
- Improve your relationship with yourself and those you choose to share yourself with
- Learn how to be vulnerable with healthy boundaries
- Figure out what you really want and desire in your relationships
- Identify the patterns that are holding you back
Build The Loving Relationships
You’ve Always Wanted
Getting therapy for your relationship issues helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less fighting and move loving.
You will get you the effective skills you need to prioritize yourself so you can take care of you, and feel safer in your relationships.
Even if you are not sure how to get started, therapy for relationship issues may be able to help.
I’ve supported people who are struggling to break toxic relationship patterns figure out where the root of the issues comes from, learn to communicate their needs and feelings effectively, and make the changes necessary to have healthier and happier relationships. My clients improve the relationship with themselves so they can have better relationships with their loved ones.
I am a relationship therapist who is here to help.
How Therapy for Relationship Issues Works
Therapy consists of 50-minute, weekly one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions to explore your unique challenges, and provide guidance based on my experience. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that therapy for relationship issues can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today!
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel stuck repeating the same painful relationship patterns, therapy could help.
Start now and heal your unhealthy relationship patterns. During your free phone consultation we can start getting to know each other and discover how I can be of service.
Call me now at 213-375-5731 or feel free to fill out the form below to request a time for your free phone consultation. If I am unable to talk at your preferred time, I will reach out to find a time that works for both of us.
Saturday and Sunday: closed
Mon – Friday: 10am – 5pm
Schedule an Appointment