Helping creative adults discover ways to manage their anxiety and discover their inner badass so they can handle whatever life throws at them.
Sometimes life sucks. Perhaps right now, it’s one of those times.
Most people who start therapy for anxiety feel overwhelmed or stuck in some way, repeating the thought cycles over and over. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you are really hard on yourself, or you’re noticing that you complain a lot about feeling stressed, tired, and unfulfilled.
Stuck in your head and feeling worried all the time, you may feel like life is overwhelming, like it’s too much.
Do you feel worried, stressed, overwhelmed?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You find yourself overanalyzing and overthinking everything you do.
- You feel self-conscious around others.
- You worry what other people are thinking about you.
- You struggle with trying to control everything.
- You feel like you lack motivation to get started because you’re just going to fail anyways.
- You feel dread, fear, obsessive thoughts, and a pounding heart.
- You feel like you’re living at a frenzied pace leaving you frazzled and stressed.
- You feel drained and have low energy.
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that you’re not “crazy.” And even though you might feel alone in your struggle, what you are going through is common and it’s okay to ask for help.
Therapy for Anxiety Can Help You Feel Less Worry and Stress
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Stop worrying all the time.
- Control how you respond to anxious thoughts.
- Have improved attitude, mood, and productivity.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Get to the root problems and solve those instead of using band-aids.
Change Your Perspective On Life
Therapy for Anxiety helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less stress and more calm..
You will get you the new mindset you need to find your way through difficult feelings and situations and see patterns that you couldn’t on your own.
Though you may be nervous about starting therapy, it can really help.
I’ve helped people struggling with constant worry find their way to feeling more calm, and learn to have faith in themselves, so that they can achieve their goals. My clients discover that it’s possible to be productive in life without being in a constant state of fear or overdrive.
I am a therapist with years of experience helping other clients just like you were struggling to manage their anxiety, and I am here to help.
How Therapy for Anxiety Works
Therapy consists of 50-minute, weekly one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions to explore your unique challenges, and provide guidance based on my experience. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that therapy for anxiety issues can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today!
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel overwhelmed or stuck in some way, repeating the same painful patterns, therapy could help
Start now and discover your capacity to handle whatever life throws at you. During your free phone consultation we can start getting to know each other and discover how I can be of service.
Call me now at 213-375-5731 or feel free to fill out the form below to request a time for your free phone consultation. If I am unable to talk at your preferred time, I will reach out to find a time that works for both of us.
Located off I-5 in Silver Lake (near Atwater Village, Burbank, DTLA, Eagle Rock, Glassell Park, Glendale, Highland Park, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Pasadena, & Studio City). There are a few free parking spots directly in front of the building. There is more free parking on Waverly Dr., Glendale Blvd, Locksley Pl., Lakewood Ave., and there are 2-hour meters on Rowena Ave. There are also several Metro bus lines that stop right in front of the building: the 92, 96 and 201. Please do not park in the parking lot behind the building or the one behind Silver Lake Yoga.
Tue – Sun: 11:30 am – 10:00 pm
2820 Glendale Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039
Schedule an Appointment