Real depression is when you
stop loving the things you love.
Helping creative adults find meaning
and joy in life again.
Life’s challenges can feel dark, heavy, or even impossible to deal with.
Most people who start therapy for depression feel lost in life on some level, stuck in a rut, unmotivated to get things done, and unsure of how to find their way. Perhaps you can relate. Maybe you know you’d be happier if you made changes but it feels safer and more comfortable to stay the same, so you keep repeating painful patterns.
Stuck in negativity and feeling miserable all the time, you may feel like life is being wasted on being unhappy.
Do you feel sad, empty, even a little hopeless?
Do any of the following resonate with you?
- You feel like you lack motivation to do anything.
- You feel lonely, even when you are with others.
- You lost the joyful feelings that you used to have in life.
- You have trouble believing things will ever get better.
- You know that sadness isn’t helpful but getting out of it alone isn’t possible.
- You feel like you are wandering through life, feeling like something is missing or your balance is “off.”
If these sound true for you, I want you to know that though you might feel embarrassed to open up about what you’re really going through, even to family and friends, therapy provides a safe non-judgmental space for you to talk freely about what’s bothering you.
Even if you don’t believe you deserve support and care, you do. You deserve to take care of yourself.
Therapy for Depression Can Help You Get Your Life Back
It’s possible to feel better. Imagine a life where you could…
- Have improved attitude, mood, and productivity.
- Shift into a more positive and hopeful outlook on life.
- Figure out who you truly are and what you want.
- Create a more meaningful life based on who you are and what you desire.
- Get to the root problems and solve those instead of using band-aids.
- Use healthy coping skills.
- Be more present in your life and with your loved ones.
Live Life As Who You Really Are
Therapy for Depression helps you rise above your challenges and start moving towards your ideal life with less suffering and more fulfillment.
You will get you the fresh perspective you need to discover things about yourself that you haven’t realized before, and see that you deserve kindness and compassion – the same that you extend to others.
Even if you are scared to get started and share your story, therapy for depression may be able to help.
I’ve helped people like you who were struggling with depression figure out the patterns that are holding them back, increase self-esteem, and find inner peace and calm. My clients discover that their lives have meaning, and they deserve to live life to the fullest.
I am a therapist with years of experience helping other clients just like you were struggling to manage their depression, and I am here to help.
How Therapy for Depression Works
Therapy consists of 50-minute, weekly one-on-one sessions that help you work through your concerns. In addition to listening, I will ask questions to explore your unique challenges, and provide guidance based on my experience. I play an active role. Here’s how it will work step-by-step:
1. First, I provide a safe, accepting space so that you will feel comfortable sharing your struggles with me.
2. Through hearing your story, I will start to get a picture of what your challenges are.
3. We will start with helping you with immediate concerns like managing difficult emotions and challenging life situations
4. We will also work to discover what your goals are in therapy and in life.
5. Keeping your unique goals in mind, we’ll figure out what’s needed to help you reach them
6. Over the course of our sessions, you will start making progress towards the life you desire.
Research shows that therapy for depression can positively change your thinking, beliefs, emotions, and behaviors. It can help you let go of what’s holding you back.
Let’s Get Started Today!
Ready to start feeling better? If you feel sad, lost, and alone in life on some level, unsure of how to move forward, therapy could help.
Start now and find meaning and joy in life again. During your free phone consultation we can start getting to know each other and discover how I can be of service.
Call me now at 213-375-5731 or feel free to fill out the form below to request a time for your free phone consultation. If I am unable to talk at your preferred time, I will reach out to find a time that works for both of us.
Located off I-5 in Silver Lake (near Atwater Village, Burbank, DTLA, Eagle Rock, Glassell Park, Glendale, Highland Park, Hollywood, Los Feliz, Pasadena, & Studio City). There are a few free parking spots directly in front of the building. There is more free parking on Waverly Dr., Glendale Blvd, Locksley Pl., Lakewood Ave., and there are 2-hour meters on Rowena Ave. There are also several Metro bus lines that stop right in front of the building: the 92, 96 and 201. Please do not park in the parking lot behind the building or the one behind Silver Lake Yoga.
Mon- Sun: closed
Tue -Friday: 9:00 am – 8 pm
2820 Glendale Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90039
Schedule an Appointment